“La Caseta del Forn” offers the following activities:
1. Guidet tours by the monuments declared of Cultural Interest in Vistabella and the Natural Park of Penyagolosa: Visit the most important Renaissance church in Castellón, the medieval walls, the Roman bridge, the Sanctuary of Sant Joan de Penyagolosa, shelters and trenches of the Civil War, etc.
2. Hiking or cycling trails with guided tours.
3. Experiences relateds with gastronomy, nature and culture.
- Join an expert in finding black truffle with his dog. Know what is this black diamond, where, how and when is collected, and how to use it.
- Prepare bread in an ancient stone oven.
- Search for different tipes of mushrooms.
- Learn to dance traditional music.
- Play to traditional games.
- Three Kings (January 5)
- Celebrations in honor of Sant Antoni Abat: Bonfires and verbena (January-February)
- Days of Truffles (February)
- Holy Week Processions and verbena (Holy Friday and Saturday)
- Pilgrims of Useres (last friday and saturday of April)
- Nativity of John the Baptist (June 24)
- Traditional music meeting (19 July)
- Cultural Week (third week of August)
- Festivities (last week of August)
- Days of the Dry Stone (summer)
- Mycological days (October)
- Old tradeshow (1 November)
- End of Year Party: San Silvestre and verbena (31 December)
Rutas de senderismo desde Sant Joan de Penyagolosa
Rutas de senderismo desde Vistabella del Maestrat
Rutas en bicicleta de montaña desde Vistabella del Maestrat
Rutas en bicicleta de montaña desde Sant Joan de Peñagolosa
Eventos culturales y gastronómicos